Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Dr Prathap C. Reddy in 1983. Several of the group's hospitals have been among the first in India to receive international healthcare accreditation by America-based Joint Commission International.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 60
- Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / indents
- Raising the Pharmacy requisition slips as per requirements
- Receive the stock from stores and check against the Issue slips for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
- Doing physical verification of stocks with computer, data daily
- Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month
- Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months
- Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
- Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers. Go through the prescriptions carefully.
- In case of narcotic drugs. Ensure that the prescription is duly signed by the referral doctor with registration number rubber stamped, and is current dated.
- Clarify the quantity required and the dosage with the patients.
- Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount. Generate the bill in duplicate.
- Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the doctor's prescription.
- Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry, quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
- Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counseling done on dosage and regimen.
- IP, CCU & OT Pharmacies
- Receive the indents / PMR (manual) from the wards / OT
• Clinical Pharmacist-Pharm D with PCI Registration
• Pharmacist –B.Pharm/D.Pharm with PCI Registration
• Pharmacy Aide-10th Pass/ minimum 3 years experience in the pharmacy
• Pharmacy Trainee- Std. 10th Pass & pharmacy experience
• Supervisor / Sr. Supervisor- B.Pharm/D.Pharm 7 years experience
• Overall Pharmacy supervisory in operations To monitor and motivate the staff in dispensing drugs to the patients
Experience : Fresher
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm, Pharm.D
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacist
End Date : 25th December, 2018
Send your Resume - email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Apollo Hospital Enterprises Ltd (Pharmacy Unit)
Phone - 044-28245835 cell : 7339060444
See All Other Jobs in our Database