Job for Ph.D, M.Pharm as Scientist at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Scientist
• Designing data acquisition trials
• Assessing results & analyzing trends
• Applying statistical methodology to complex data
• Using statistics to make forecasts of the product shelf life
• Presenting information in a variety of formats, conveying complex information to people who may not be specialists
• Liaising with colleagues & attending global meetings
• Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data in order to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
• Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods
• Exposure to the stability analysis and instrumentation like LC, Disso.
• Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines on stability like ICH guidelines.
• Planning of analytical projects and ensure deliverables
• Leading a group of people
• Handling of Quality records in GMP Lab
Must have functional competencies:
• Must be able to draw interpretation out of the stability data and trending
• Experience in writing protocol, reports. Reviewing the data of the reports.
• Experience of working in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Manage communication with Global partners such as project leaders, analytical teams and other statisticians People management, training
• M.SC or M. Pharm or Ph.D. or equivalent
• At least 12 years in reputed company. Exposure on GMP Systems, Statistical Tools.
Qualification : M.Pharm / Ph.D or equivalent
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Job ID: 1805693655W
Last Date: 25th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database