Vacancy for Group Leader in Packaging Development at Apotex Research
Key Accountabilities (Leadership)
7. Coach and develop professional aspects of all Direct report members
· Team and individual performance plans in place
· IDPs in place and actively managed for Team members
· Leadership skills requirements profile and training plan to close gaps in place.
• Educated to Degree level, ( Pharmacy, Science, Engineering)with significant experience of leadership in pharmaceutical Packaging and/or manufacturing
• Business, financial and supply chain understanding/awareness
• SHE, GMP & regulatory management knowledge.
• Lean principles understanding, experience and practitioner
• Demonstrated line management experience
• Product and process knowledge.
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Location: Karnataka - Bangalore
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/biotech/Clinical research
Functional Area: Packaging Development
See all Other jobs in Our Database