Recruitment for Pharmacovigilance Associate (14 posts) for PvPI at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission | under MOHFW
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
Post : Pharmacovigilance Associate
No of Posts : 14
Job Location : IPC, Ghaziabad and anywhere in India
Qualification Essential: Minimum Qualification should be Pharm.D / M.Pharm / BDS /MBBS from a recognized University Or candidate with Post Graduate degree in the relevant field having one year experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
Desirable: One year relevant work experience in handling clinical/ Pharmacovigilance data. Proficiency in Computer Applications.
• Collection of ADR Reports.
• Follow up with the reporter/patient for Completeness as per SOPs.
• Data Entry in VigiFlow.
• Reporting to NCC-PvPI through VigiFlow with the source data (Original) attached each ADR case.
• Training/Sensitization/Feedback to physicians through news letter circulated by the NCC-PvPI.
• Other activities as assigned by competent authority time to time.
Find More Info Go Next Page...