Job as Scientific Specialist in PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Scientific Specialist
• Intermediate computer and Internet skills, including knowledge of MS applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Technical expertise:
• Ability to acquire and apply specialized therapy area knowledge
• Ability to interpret and organize scientific data
• Ability to understand and implement marketing messages
• Scientific writing competency
• Proofreading and copyediting skills
• Ability to quality control own output
• Effective project management skills. Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment. Strong client focus. Ability to interact professionally within a client organization. Ability to prioritize work and define steps needed to achieve specified project outcomes. Ability to successfully manage assignments on time with high quality
• Effective presentation skills. Ability and willingness to participate in the training and mentoring of other team members
• Willingness to undertake continuous professional learning and development
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.