National Rural Health Mission has been launched in nationwide on 12th April, 2005. The journey of National Rural Health Mission in U.T Chandigarh has witnessed the arrival of many milestones, which have been painted by our enthusiasm and strengthened by the implementation of the policies envisaged. We have attempted many innovative ventures like Project Uddhar, Project Foundation etc which have shapened as stepping stones for us into the arena of achievements with difference.
Post: Pharmacist (RBSK, for AMU under MFP & NUHM)
No. of Posts: 14 [Gen-08, SC- 02 (out of 02 posts, 01 is backlog post), OBC- 04 (out of 03 posts, 01 is backlog post)]
- D-Pharma/Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University With
- One year Diploma in Computer Applications
- Should be Registered as Pharmacist with U.T, Chandigarh Pharmacy Council
Consolidated Amount In Rs. (per month): 13000
Terms & Conditions:
Age limit for all the categories is upto 60 years
Last date of receipt of Applications: 1st December 2014 upto 3.00pm
List of Eligible candidates and date of written test/interview will be displayed in O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Govt. Community Health Centre, Sector-22, Chd and on official website i.e. nrhmchd.gov.in
- NO SEPARATE CALL LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE WRITTEN TEST/ INTERVIEW.
- These posts are to be filled up on contract basis initially for the period upto 31-03-2015 but extendable depending upon performance and conduct etc or duration of the project.
- Incomplete application and application received after due date will not be entertained.
- The Mission Director, NRHM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and even cancel the Interview without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for interview
See All Other Jobs in our Database