Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Post : Officer - Quality Assurance
• Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
• Interpersonal skills in order to have healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at site.
• Communication skills in order to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers.
Primary Function :
• Ensure right product quality is released for market by carrying out the timely and accurate analysis of all the finished products in shifts and timely feedback to Production on quality trends.
• Responsible for analysis of in process liquid samples & finished product powder for Vitamins (i.e. Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Vitamin C) using HPLC & Mineral analysis (e.g Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese etc.) using ICPMS as per Abbott methods
• Responsible for operation, calibration & maintenance of equipments related to HPLC & ICPMS as per Abbott & OEM Guidelines
• To maintain and upkeep the hygiene, cleanliness and work place safety in the lab
• Ensure Data Integrity & Good Laboratory Practices as per Policies & Guidelines
• Achieve high level of repetability and reproduciability of analytical results,
• Strictly follow the Good Documentation Practices without fail.
• Actively participate in trouble shooting and Root Cause Analysis.
• Responsible for conducting Gap Analsysis of Lab SOPs with Global Procedures & Regulatory Guidelines
• Keep the Lab “Audit Ready” Status
• Generate, Implement & Replicate Ideas for Continual Improvement Analytical knowledge for Proximate analysis, Vitamins and Minerals for Milk powder or Nutritional powders.
• Handling knowledge and work exposure of HPLC & ICPMS with in depth knowledge of their operating software
• Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Instruments related to HPLC & ICPMS
• Internal Calibration Management in Lab
• Basic knowledge of Instrument Validation & Method Transfers
• Ability to diagnose instrument errors & rectify within time lines (i.e. trouble shooting)
• Knowledge of GLP & GDP; data management with Audit Trail
• Handling Internal & External Regulatory Audits
• Handling of chemical and consumable stocks.
B.Sc./M.Sc. (Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical Chemistry)/ B.Tech Food Technologist / B.Tech Dairy Technologist / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
2 to 3 Years in reputed Chemical Company / Milk or Food Industry / Third Party Lab / Pharma Company with exposure on Vitamins, Minerals & Micronutrient Analysis.
Experience : 2 to 3 Years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Jhagadia - Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
End Date : 10th June, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database