Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately-held pharmaceutical companies in India. Over the past six decades, we have been developing and manufacturing affordable medicines for patients around the world. Our innovation-led drug discovery processes ensure the health and well-being of people around the world. Our enhanced investment in innovation and a strong track record in research and development have produced medical miracles that have changed lives and made a profound impact on real life.
Post : Production Officer to Executive
• To ensure that Finished products every Packing materials used is of right quality (approved from QC, having reference Number) and quantity (verifying the weights or Number if required by re weighing/ re counting) in every batch
• To ensure 100% implementation of process/ packing conditions for batch as per BPRs
• To take plan & instruction from plant head for batch processing / monitoring and give the instruction to down level.
• To ensure maximum utilization of plant equipment (equipment planning available with plant head) and manpower
• To report any deviation / discrepancy in plant / process to plant head.
• To ensure completion of targeted production figures (Production figures available with plant head)
• To ensure that instructions in BPRs are followed judiciously.
• To ensure Intermediates / FP produced is as per quality specification
• To guide executive /officer/ train workmen / trainees / contract workmen in Finished Powder Processing Section
• To ensure Finished Powder Processing Section and packing of products as per prescribed.
• To ensure very high standards of house keeping in Finished Powder Processing Section.
• To ensure In-process quality complies of finished powder processing areas.
• Daily verification of weigh balance (checking verification log)
• To ensure that operating supervisor timely update equipment status board
• To ensure BPRs of ongoing batches are available at specified places near equipment and are online with production
• To ensure on line completion of equipment usage log
• To ensure tagging of HDPE / Fiber drums, hose pipes etc used in respective batch processing
• To ensure awareness to MSDS
• To educate executives / officers/ train workmen / trainees / contract workmen in safe handling of chemicals and equipment so as to prevent accidents
• To ensure the operators are aware / trained in usage of PPE
• To coordinate with QA department for Good Document Practice
• To ensure the all sample send to QC for analysis on time and coordinate for getting analysis report.
• To coordinate with Engg department for maintenance related work
• To coordinate with EHS for safety and environment related issues.
• Good experience in GMP,GDP,GLP
• Having strong in Powder Process Area & Intermediate Area.
• API Manufacturing Experience
• Good Team player
• Good in Ownership
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Ankleshwar
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Production
Last date : 25th May, 2020
Interested candidate can apply to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database