Teaching and Non-Teaching posts at GADVASU
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme(s).
Associate Professor (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology) (One)
Pay Scales* : Rs. 37400-67000+GP of Rs.9000/-
Qualifications & Experience
1. Ph.D. degree in Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/Veterinary Pharmacology.
2. Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 or 65% marks.
3. Eight years’ experience in teaching/research/extension education in Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/Veterinary Pharmacology at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent (The period spent in obtaining Ph.D. degree will not be counted as research experience).
4. Substantial contributions to research as evidenced by quality of papers published with a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in indexed/ISBN/ISSN numbered journals and as ISBN/ISSN numbered books and/or adoption of results of research, innovations in teaching/extension education.
5. Matric level certificate of Punjabi language. (If not, the candidate is required to pass the same within one year of appointment).
1. Assigned teaching duties.
2. Development of modern teaching facilities.
3. Research/Extension Education work.
4. To take initiative in bringing research projects for strengthening the research and teaching programmes.
5. Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Application fee : Rs. 2000/-
Veterinary Inspector - 03 posts
Pay Scales* : Rs. 15600-39100+GP of Rs. 5400/-
Qualifications & Experience
1. Two years Diploma in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Health Technology / Veterinary Pharmacy from recognized institute affiliated to a State University. 2. Passed Punjabi upto Matric level or above.
) To assist the Clinician in handling of clinical cases, scientific studies.
ii) Vaccination and collection of samples.
iii) To maintain records of cases, medicines, hospital/inventory, scientific observation /data.
iv) Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
A merit list of eligible candidates shall be prepared as per Score Card for this purpose and candidates 10 times the number of posts shall be called for Skill Test as per merit. The candidate who scores higher marks as per academic record, experience & Skill Test shall be selected for appointment.
Last Date : upto 30.05.2020 (Saturday) till 05.00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database