Job Openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Scientific Data Quality Assurance and Validation at NCCS - Government of India | Salary Rs. 1,50,000/- pm
Important Guidelines & Instructions
1. Applications in the prescribed format duly filled in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience, details of the exam passed (Secondary School Certificate onwards), caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents should reach "The Director, National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS), S. P. Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune - 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before 28.05.2019.
2. List of shortlisted candidates called for interview, date and time of interview & other relevant information will be published only on our institute website on or before 05.06.2019.
3. The interviews are scheduled in the last week of June, 2019
4. Applications received after the due date/due to postal delay and/or without the copies of the required certificates/documents will not be considered. Applications which are incomplete and/or not in the prescribed format will be strictly rejected.
5. The Director, NCCS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if required, due to unforeseen circumstances.
6. Additional percentage and experience cut-off will be applied during the screening process, if required SC/ST/OBC candidates must produce proof of their caste certificate from appropriate authority. In addition, OBC candidates must also produce latest/valid non-creamy layer certificate in the prescribed form for claiming the reservation benefits.
7. The prescribed educational qualifications and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable.
8. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of screening committee, the project investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration of qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on this matter.
9. 5% Marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates i.e. minimum of 50 % marks.
10. The above advertised positions are filled up purely on temporary basis for the limited time period. The position will automatically co-terminus on the completion of the project tenure. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in funding agency or in NCCS, Pune.
11. Age & Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority. Fellowship/Emoluments for the advertised project positions engaged under project will be made in accordance with the project sanctioned orders issued by funding agency.
12. Age limit will be considered as on closing date of receipt of application. Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates will be given as per Government of India rules. Reservation as per Govt, of India norms will be followed.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
14. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post. The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
15. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of appointment
• Please bring all the original certificates showing date of birth, qualification, statement of marks of the exam passed, degree certificates, certificate of past experience, certificate in support of present employment, salary certificate & other relevant documents along with a set of attested copies at the time of interview.
• Lower positions will be offered, if candidates are not found suitable for the above advertised positions, meeting the essential qualification.
Last Date : 28-05-2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database