Job Openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Scientific Data Quality Assurance and Validation at NCCS - Government of India | Salary Rs. 1,50,000/- pm
The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) is an autonomous institution of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The center is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune Campus, Pune. NCCS invites applications for following posts purely on temporary basis on its “Manav - Human Atlas Initiative" project.
Post : Manager - Scientific Data Quality Assurance and Validation
Serial No : 01
Principal Investigator: Dr. Gopal C. Kundu
Project Tenure - 2 year 10 months
Upper Age limit : 50 Years
Total Monthly Emoluments : Rs. 1,50,000-(Fixed)
Essential Qualification & Experience: 1st Class M.Tech/MD/MVSc/M.Pharm/M.Biotech or Ph.D in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences with original work as evidenced by patents or publications.
Desirable: Evidence of leadership with about 10 years’ experience in R & D. The person should have excellent understanding of Science in general and Life sciences in particular and should preferably come with strong managerial experience.
• The individual along with PI, they would represent the institution in meetings and negotiations, to finalise memorandum of agreements/understanding with schools, colleges, external vendors etc., and to ensure efficient team work.
• They would work closely with the Senior domain experts and domain experts in ensuring the selection of right articles required for data annotation and meeting the rigorous standards of data quality and validity.
• The person will be involved while validating the annotation platform developed by technical and data management team right from the beginning and would also closely work with the Science communication and outreach team to ensure the right selection of colleges and students.
• They would be responsible for setting up the standards for data quality, trouble shooting and ensuring the validity of the data generated.
• Along with the PI, they will also be responsible for working towards active collaborations between organizations, college heads, academic institutions to facilitate the smooth operation and implementation of the outreach goals of this project.
For More Info Go Next Page...