Work as Marketing Manager Actives and Formulation at Merck
Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Post : Field Marketing Manager Actives and Formulation
• Drives product adoption program with Sales to meet seeding targets
• Develops and maintains influential formulation and regulatory contacts
• Serves as a partner to Sales to co-develop and execute Plans of action.
• Presents at technical seminars and Thought Leadership events to create awareness, curiosity, and sustainable access to formulation teams.
• Provides key contributions and execution of Go-to-Market, Voice of Customer, and Key Market Initiative (KMI) programs.
• Intrinsically driven professional with the ability to work independently
• Understands customer needs, industry trends, and market influences.
• Demonstrates ability to clearly, concisely and effectively communicate with diverse audiences, both written and orally
• Ability to manage through influence in a globally-networked organization and be comfortable with change of priorities
• In-depth knowledge of regulatory topics, IPEC, GMPs and industry standards
• Strong consensus-builder, capable of achieving desired outcome in critical conversations, and managing conflict resolution
• Degree in Industrial Pharmacy, Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharm D. or technical equivalent
• Five years of combined development experience in liquid dosage in small molecule / biomolecule formulation
• Two years in a pharma/biopharma chemical or relevant sales role with accountability for seeding and financial results
• Extensive industry contacts in formulation and regulatory positions at large pharma for continuous dialogue with decision makers/influencers
• Demonstrated success in leading high-profile external and internal projects
• Language: English business fluent
• Willing to travel up to 50% domestic, 10% international
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Location: Maharashtra - Mumbai
Functional Area: Field Marketing
See All Other Jobs in our Database