Recruitment for Research Associate (10 posts) under IPC - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
Post : Research Associate
No of Posts : 10
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 25,000/-
Age limit : Preferably below 28 years
Essential Qualification: Minimum Qualification graduation in Biomedical Engineering/Clinical Engineering with one year experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/ evaluations desirable.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer application will be preferred
* Monitoring & Reporting Medical Device Adverse Events.
* Collection, Collation and assisting in analysis of Adverse Event Data to Medical Devices.
* Follow up with the reporter/patient for Completeness as per SOPs.
* Data Entry in Software.
* Reporting to NCC through software with the source data (Original) attached each Medical Device Adverse Events case.
* Training/Sensitization/Feedback to health care professionals through news letter circulated by the NCC- MvPI.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...