Wanted Sr. Manager (Bacterial Fermentation) in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Sr. Manager (Bacterial Fermentation)
* To provide the technical leadership to the bacterial fermentation team / bacterial vaccine development team
* To prepare and maintanance of documents related to process development and technology transfer
* To supervise the groups in preparing PDR, Protocols ,Sops related to bacterial vaccine development
* To ensure proper maintenance of documents and record related to the group activities
* To ensure growth and development of group members
* To co-ordinnate with downstream, analytical, and Regulatory teams for the bacterial vaccine development project
* To ensure timely completion of all the projects assigned
* To coach, lead and guide the bacterial fermentation team
* To establishes goals and objectives for the members of the bacterial fermentation / bacterial vaccine team
Experience: 8-12 years
Location: ORC ,Delhi
Qualification: M.Sc. (Microbiology/ Biotech/LSc)
Functional Area: Research & Development
Last Date: 20th June 2014
Apply/Forward your Resume,
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.