Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : Pharma ERP-SAS Clinical
• You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
• You will be working as a part of the Pharma ERP team which is responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of clinical database objects. Maintenance of case report forms, database objects, forms, edit checks, and procedures. Will develop Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)) solutions and work on the end to end in setup activities. You will also be developing reports as per design specifications using programming languages like SQL, PLSQL, COGNOS, or SAS.
• In SAS-Clinical, you will be working on data integration tool to standardize clinical research metadata. You will define, analyze data sets & support strategic analyses such as cross-study & advanced safety. You will be reviewing SAP, Protocol, TFL Shells, Dataset specifications, CRF to aid programming, develop SAS programs for generating & validating the SDTM/ADaM Datasets, create statistical tables, figures, listing summaries, use SAS data step programming, macros, ODS, SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA/Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 1-3 years
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : SAS Clinical
End Date : 20th April, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database