Work as Research Associate, CADD & Cheminformatics at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
• Perform Synthetic Chemistry reactions.
• Purification of compounds either manualy or automated column chromatography or by recrystallization.
• Submit sample for analysis and record data
• Record observation of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook in a timely manner.
• Should have understanding of MSDSof chemicals being handled and awareness of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and responsible for proper waste segregation as per the EHS norms
CADD & Cheminformatics
• Perform computational modelling and analysis to aid discovery of high-quality drug candidates
• Create workflows for virtual screening
• Understand data workflows in drug discovery to improve data delivery to end user scientists considering analytics and collaboration requirements.
• Review literature and information relevant to project requirements
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Cheminformatics, R&D
End Date : 10th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database