Work as Analyst, Senior Executive at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Analyst / Sr.Executive
• Following Good Laboratory Practices while working in QC Laboratory.
• To maintain and clean responsibility allotted for individual instrument.
• Use of required safety apparels while sampling, analysis and working in the laboratory. Ensure safety compliance as per Company policy and EHSS requirement.
• Responsible to perform the analytical activities as per the approved Specification, MOAs, IOP, GP or protocol wherever applicable and generation of raw data with respect to its correctness, authenticity, completeness and other aspects of data integrity as per Data Integrity policy.
• Laboratory Instrument calibration as per written procedure.
• Interaction with Production, R&D, QA and other departments for the smooth functioning of the activities.
• Initiation of laboratory incident and deviation.
• Preparation of draft reports and calculation sheets.
• Disposal of sample for analysis after use.
• Taking any other job allocated by HOD or Section Head.
• To ensure safety compliance as per Syngene policy and EHSS requirement.
• Analysis of Intermediate, finished product and Working standard qualification as per the specification.
• Ensuring, verifying and reviewing the instrument usage log periodically and accordingly checking the labels as per SOP.
Qualification : M.Pharm / M.Sc
Experience : 0-5 yrs
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 9541
End Date : 10th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database