Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm as Clinic Study Administrator at Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinic Study Administrator
• To monitor and do a Quality Check of all study activities such as check-in related procedures, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and check-out, as described in SOP CL-L065.
• Co-ordinating with Project Management Group (PMG) for compliance with the sponsor requirements and timelines.
• Periodic review on status of study files up to archival of files.
• Co-ordinating with PMG and lab technicians for the dispatch of biological samples to client and analytical department.
• Co-ordinating with Report Writing Group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
• Co-ordinating with PMG and Investigators in resolving the queries raised by the sponsors.
• Compilation of study data and review of clinical reports.
• Coordinating with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
• Report to Principal Investigator on study related activities.
Qualification : M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinic Study
End Date : 10th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database