Work as Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Perform computational experiments and data analyses that accelerate the discovery of high-quality drug candidates
• Work with other computational chemists and informaticians to discover new computational methodology and create workflows
• Understand data workflows in drug discovery to improve data delivery to end user scientists considering analytics and collaboration requirements.
Skills & Abilities:
• Understands the process of pharmaceutical discovery and the data and technologies employed
• Experience in applying molecular modeling methods to structure, ligand and fragment-based drug discovery projects
• Experience in ADME modeling and drug ADME profile optimization
• Proficiency in programming/scripting, working knowledge of databases
• Passion for problem solving and teamwork
MS in medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, cheminformatics, bioinformatics or related scientific discipline.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : India
Req Id : 4382
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database