Vacancy for Senior Scientist in Drugs at HPSSSB - Government Jobs
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS :-
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 20 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 10kb.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts upto 30.06.2019 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
9. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
10. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
11. Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final out come of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. Jyoti Kumari & ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Nelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
12. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Service and Sports.
13. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
14. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
15. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
16. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks.
17. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Commission immediately after receipt of his roll number.
18. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded.
19. Where the State Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, it may, by order for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, relax any of the provision(s) of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules regulating the selection process.
20. The candidates can also submit their Online Recruitment Application (ORA) form through LOKMITRA KENDRAS (LMKs) located in HP at the prescribed charges approved by HPSSC as under:-
i) Registration of applicant Rs. 10/-
ii) Filling up of Application Form for one post. Rs. 10/-
iii) Filling up of Challan Form and Printout Rs. 10/-
iv) Printing of Admit Card Rs. 10/-
LOKMITRA KENDRA:- The candidates without internet facility can visit their nearest LMK and get the form filled along with fee deposit at the prescribed charges as mentioned above.
1. All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
2. Contract / Casual / adhoc / daily wages /work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
3. In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Heads of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC.
4. Candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
a) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:-
Offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
(b) Impersonating, or
(c) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(e) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(f) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely:- Obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination, influencing the examiners, or
(g) using unfair means during the examination, or
(h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
(i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
(j) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
(k) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
(l) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
(m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to Criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or
(n) to be debarred either permanently or for a period as specified by the Commission from any examination or selection.
Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form : 05.03.2019
Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form : 04.04.2019 till 11:59 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database