Research vacancies for Pharmacy Professionals at NCCS - Government of India | 17 posts
Important Guidelines & Instructions
• Kindly bring the prescribed format duly filled in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience, details of the exam passed (Secondary School Certificate onwards), caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents.
• The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of posts and also cancel the recruitment process.
• Additional percentage and experience cut-off will be applied during the screening process, if required.
• SC/ST/OBC candidates must produce proof of their caste certificate from appropriate authority. In addition, OBC candidates must also produce latest/valid non-creamy layer certificate in the prescribed form for claiming the reservation benefits.
• The prescribed educational qualifications and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of screening committee, the project investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration of qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on this matter.
• 5% Marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates i.e. minimum of 50 % marks.
• The above advertised positions are filled up purely on temporary basis for the limited time period on the extramural projects funded by DBT/DST/CSIR/ICMR/SERB/Wellcome Trust-DBT/Government and private organizations. The position will automatically co-terminus on the completion of the project tenure. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in funding agency or in NCCS, Pune.
• Age & Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
• Fellowship/Emoluments for RA/SRF/JRF: Emoluments to the research personnel engaged under project will be made in accordance with the DST O.M. No, SR/S9/Z- 09/2012 dated 21.10.2014 or depending on the respective project sanctioned orders issued by funding agency.
• Age limit will be considered as on closing date of receipt of application. Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/Women/PH candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates will be given as per Government of India rules. Reservation as per Govt, of India norms will be followed.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
• The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
• Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of appointment.
• Please bring all the original certificates showing date of birth, qualification, statement of marks of the exam passed, degree certificates, certificate of past experience, certificate in support of present employment, salary certificate & other relevant documents along with a set of attested copies at the time of interview.
• Lower positions will be offered, if candidates are not found suitable for the above advertised positions.
The candidates fulfilling the requirements may attend the walk in interviews as per the date and positions mentioned below. All should report at 9.00 am sharp at the address given below and those candidates appearing for the interview should register their names in the register, kept at the Security Gate.
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR CELL SCIENCE
NCCS COMPLEX, PUNE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS,
BEHIND PUNE VIDYAPEETH HIGH SCHOOL,
Research Associate & Technical Assistant on : 03.04.2019
Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant on : 04.04.2019
Candidates reporting after 9.30 am will not be permitted to attend the interview, which may please be noted.
In case the number of candidates appearing for the interview is large the interviews will continue on 5.4.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database