Recruitment for Pharmacists (172 posts) in Director of Health Services - Government Jobs
The Directorate General of Health Services (Dte.GHS) is a repository of technical knowledge concerning Public Health, Medical Education and Health Care. It is an attached organisation of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The Dte.GHS is headed by Director General of Health Services (DGHS), an officer of Central Health Services, who renders technical advice on all medical and public health matters to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Director of Health Services invites online applications for the post of Pharmacists.
Post : Pharmacists
No of Posts : 172
Note: Number of posts may increase or decrease
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age Limit : 18 year to 43 year
1) Higher secondary pass out with diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 300 Rs
1. Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
2. Date of exam and other information is published on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in
3. Applications are accpted by online method that's why eductional certificate is not needed during applying. But all information should correctly filled in online application form. If any error persist in online application filling, application will not accepted by computer. So candidate should fill all details while filling online application form
4. Depending on marks obtained in exam & reservation merit list will publish on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in website
5. Kindly note that online application can not be edited after it's submission. And for that candidates are requested to fill up online form correctly. Candidates will be selected only after analysis of all certificates and documents.
6. Candidates who registered under District employmeny office, Integrated Tribal Development Project Office, District social welfare officer's office, District Exservicemen welfare office or other governmental offices, should apply by selecting proper option.
7. It will be full responsibility of candidate for rejection of application. candidate can not compalin regarding this matter. if any information is incorrect or wrong filled up by candidate, candidate will be rejected from recruitment process.
8. If applicants bringing any political or other influence, their application is rejected.
9. Candidates should appear for test on their own expenses.
10. During examination, it is prohibited to use mobile or other contactable instruments in exam hall
11. Candidates, employed in government jobs, should take permission from their departmental head before applying.
12. Candidate should resident of maharashtra (DOmicile certificate is must)
13. Reserved category candidates should provide caste certificate during verification
14. Ladies reserved candidate should provice certificate during verification.
15. Candidate should provide certificate regarding small family certificate (Not applicable for unmarried candidates)
16. Reserved category candidates should submit caste validity certificate with in six month after recruitment. Otherwise, such candidates services will be terminated.
17. Selected candidates should provide government recognised computer qualifying exam's certificate with in 2 years of recruitment
18. Candidates who will make appearance in merit list should provide self attested photocopies and original of below mentioned certificates/documents
- Eductional/Experience/Technical eligibility certificate and marksheets
- Caste certificate and caste validity certificate
- Age proof: School LC or Birth certificate or HSC exam marksheet
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Computer exam pass out certificate
- District Employment or Selfemployment office's registerd number
- Other related documents
Last Date : 18/03/2019 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database