Recruitment for Pharmacists (30 posts) in Public Health Department - Government Jobs
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online applications for the post of Pharmacists at Akola.
Post : Pharmacists
No of Posts : 30
Note: Number of posts may increase or decrease
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
1) Higher secondary pass out with diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 300 Rs
1. Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
2. Date of exam and other information is published on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in
3. Applications are accpted by online method that's why eductional certificate is not needed during applying. But all information should correctly filled in online application form. If any error persist in online application filling, application will not accepted by computer. So candidate should fill all details while filling online application form
4. Depending on marks obtained in exam & reservation merit list will publish on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in website
5. Kindly note that online application can not be edited after it's submission. And for that candidates are requested to fill up online form correctly. Candidates will be selected only after analysis of all certificates and documents.
6. Candidates who registered under District employmeny office, Integrated Tribal Development Project Office, District social welfare officer's office, District Exservicemen welfare office or other governmental offices, should apply by selecting proper option.
Find more info on Next Page...