Multiple Job openings in Production, Quality Control, Inoculum, IPQA at Symbiotec
Symbiotec, an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) manufacturing company based at Indore in Central India, is in the business of development, production and marketing of research-based Cortico Steroids and Steroid-Hormone APIs. The company commenced its R&D and pilot scale operations in 1995. It started its commercial scale in 2004 after commissioning of its manufacturing facility at Rau. Symbiotec is manufacturing CorticoSteroids since the year 1995 and is a WHO-GMP ,ISO 9000:2000 , USFDA and EUGMP certified API Manufacturing company with a readiness to adapt to the continual changing technology and route of synthesis of the Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients industry.
Position - Chemist/ Officer/ Sr. Officer/Executive
Experience - 2-8 Years
Qualification - B.Sc/ M.Sc/B.E./ B.Tech
1. To perform and control the manufacturing activities in shift.
2. To maintain batch manufacturing records for the batch manufactured and check that all the BMRs are adequately filled.
3. To maintain all related documents for production.
4. To co-ordinate with engineering and maintenance department for routine activities.
5. To co-ordinate for the raw materials from stores.
6. To perform in safe work environment.
7. To allocate manpower for shift activities.
8. To monitor and maintain good housekeeping in respective areas.
9. To perform and achieve department objectives.
Designation - Chemist/ Officer/ Sr. Officer
Qual - Bsc/ Bpharm/ Msc/ Mpharm
Experience - 1-5 Years
Instruments Handled- HPLC/GC
Job Responsibility :
1. To perform and maintain calibration records of HPLC in QC lab.
2. To ensure proper and regular servicing of all the analytical instruments.
3. To ensure updation of all HPLC log books.
4. To initiate and completion of analytical record for HPLC.
5. To carry out HPLC analysis of Raw-materials, finish products, intermediates and working standards.
6. To perform and achieve departmental objectives.
7. To follow the guidelines of GLP and cGMP requirements.
8. To carry out instrumental analysis of stability samples
9. To maintain HPLC columns records.
10. To carry out chemical analysis of raw materials, finish products, intermediates and working standards.
1. To maintain calibration records of Gas chromatography in QC lab.
2. To perform GC calibration and maintain record.
3. To initiate and completion of analytical record for Gas chromatography.
4. To carry out the GC analysis of raw materials, finish products and intermediates as required.
5. To perform and achieve departmental objectives.
6. To follow the guidelines of GLP and cGMP requirements.
7. To carry out instrumental analysis of stability samples.
8. To maintain GC columns records.
Designation - Jr. Executive
Experience- 1-5 Years
Qual- M.sc (Micro/ Biotechnology)
1. To follow the SOPs of Inoculum lab and maintain the training record.
2. To monitor the lab equipments and record their status.
3. To perform verification and calibration of lab instruments.
4. To prepare the batch media and fill the batch manufacturing record.
5. To prepare culture media and sterility media.
6. To perform the sterility test.
7. To perform and record isolation and propagation and maintenance of microbial culture
8. To perform the productivity test.
9. To follow the production planning.
10. To coordinate with QA department for issuance and submission of lab records and for calibration and validation of lab equipments.
11. To coordinate with QC and Micro department for analysis, microbial monitoring and GPT of media.
12. To coordinate with ware house department for issuance of batch media.
13. To coordinate with maintenance department for calibration and validation of lab equipments.
14. To follow the GMP and GDP procedures in Inoculum lab.
Find more info on Next Page...