Job for Sales Representative at Medtronic
Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. This is a question we’ve asked ourselves over and over. It’s how we at Medtronic have made hearts beat stronger and longer. It’s how we’ve pushed the limits of what technology can do in and for the body. It’s how we will continue to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. Rising costs, an aging population, and the burden of chronic disease impact us all. And no single entity in the healthcare system can solve these challenges alone. That’s why we’re stepping forward.
Post : Sales Representative I
• Responsible for sales generation from customers in the assigned territory i.e Mumbai, Nashik, Solapur, etc..
• Channel partner management for inventory, sales support and monthly report submissions
• Customer Relationship Management which includes acquisition of new customers, sustainability and eventually growing the business in the said territories
• Achieving Focus product targets – both quantity and value – month on month ( Will have to be present in the OT with surgeons for product handholding, in-service programs, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
• Competitive intelligence acquisition and conduct market development programs through CME, RTM, Patient Awareness Camps etc.
• B.Pharm/ Bachelors in Engg/ BSC and MBA/PGDBM would be an added advantage
• 2-6 years of work experience in Sales from similar industry and Experience in managing and developing strategic relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
• Professional presentation and "Presence"
• Can work autonomously but is also a team player
• Self motivated and positive
• Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
• “Can do” attitude
• Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
• Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
• Willingness to learn, especially technical information
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA/PGDBM
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 2-6 years
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 20th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database