Job for Research and Development Intern at Teva
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : R&D Intern
• Perform sample processing as per bioanalytical method and documentation as per SOP.
• Calibration / performance check of testing equipments.
• To review raw data forms, log books for entries as per departmental SOPs.
• Literature search for molecules and active involvement during method development.
• To ensure that the instruments / equipments / pipettes used for sample processing are calibrated.
• To carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
• To perform QC check for bio analytical activities whenever required.
• Must be a qualified Masters in Analytical Chemisty or relevant science with atleast 6 months's experience.
• Must be knowledgeable about method development, method validation, sample analysis
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 30th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database