Required Professional Expert in Translational Health Science and Technology Institute | Emoluments upto Rs. 55,000/-
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design & Diagnostics (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) and National Bio-design Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres.
Post : Professional Expert (Scientific Communication & PR)
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments : Upto Rs. 55,000/-
Age Limit : 50 years
Qualifications & Experience :
Ph. D in any branch of Life Sciences
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in English.
• IT skills in MS- Office/ Website development and maintenance
Desirable: • Experience on news feature writing.
1. Handling all aspects of internal and external communication
2. Closely coordinate with all the niche centres with respect to communications
3. Strong in preparing documents such as Annual report, Advertisements, press release etc.
4. Expertise in preparing PP presentations
5. Ensure that all web based content is in line with the institute’s branding strategy
6. Update and maintain website on a regular basis
7. Event management and organising meetings
For More Info Go to Next Page...