Career for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc in Pharmacovigilance Services at Norwich Clinical Services
Norwich believes that in order to produce the highest quality pharmaceutical products, our diverse staff should possess exceptional skills, including leadership, flexibility, commitment and technical expertise. Talent is key—and so is teamwork. Our employees work in team environments where customer focus, passion and innovation are a way of life. Teams are responsible for achieving production timelines, meeting performance goals and maintaining the consistently high standards of quality for which we are known. As a Norwich employee, you’ll work as an integral part of a business team.
Post : Manager, Senior Executive, Clinical Research Associate
Manager-Pharmacovigilance Services - (Position-1)
Qualification: MBBS / MD or M.Pharm / Ph.D
• 7-8 years of experience in global Pharmacovigilance Activities,
• Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to manage & motivate team and a good understanding in Global PV Regulations.
Senior Executive - Pharmacovigilance - (Positions - 3)
Qualification: M.Pharmf B.Pharm / BDS
• 2-3 years of experience in Aggregate Reporting
Medical Monitor - Clinical Trials - (Positions - 2)
Qualification: MBBS/ MD
• 1 -2 years of experience in Clinical Research Field / Fresher.
• Excellent Communication Skills and able to Travel.
• Good understanding of GCP required.
Clinical Research Associate - Project Specific Assignment -(Positions-8)
Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc / Post Graduation in Life sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing
• 1 -3 Years of experience as CRA with minimum of 1 year in multicentre study monitoring including initiation & close out.
•Excellent Communication. Time Management, MS Office, Presentation, Teamwork & Interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to travel & simultaneously coordinate for in- house activities.
Executive - Archivist - (Position -1)
Qualification: B.Sc / B.Com / B.A / Diploma in Library
• 1-2 years of experience in Document Archival.
• Good Documentation and Computer Skills required.
For More Info Go to Next Page...