Applications are invited for JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS at Tata Memorial Centre | M.Pharm, M.Sc
5. Students with a valid junior research fellowship (from the listed agencies) or a JGEEBILS score greater than or equal to 25 will be eligible for a direct interview as indicated in the advertisement. All other students will have to appear for the written entrance exam.
6. Candidates with their own external fellowship will have to provide proof: either the award letter sent by the funding agency, or the hall ticket of the fellowship exam (if they have not yet received the award letter).Students with a fellowship should ensure that the fellowship has not lapsed before 1st September 2017. If your fellowship has lapsed, you will not be considered for a direct interview and would appear for the written entrance exam.
7.Demand drafts should be payable to the TMC, ACTREC and should be sent by courier or speed post to the: Senior Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Tata Memorial Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410 210 so as to reach him by 28th April 2017. Please enter the draft number in the appropriate section in the online application. Write your name and application number on the back of the draft.
8. If you want to do an online transfer the bank details are as follows:
Bank: Central bank of India Branch: Kharghar, Account Number: 1797305746
IFSC code: CBIN0284047 MICR code 400016114.
Please enter the UTR number in the appropriate section in the online form.
9. After submission you will receive a hall ticket for the ACTREC exam as a pdf file by email. Please print this and bring it with you along with a government issued photo ID (e.g. Aadhar card, Pan card, Drivers license, Voter ID, Passport) on the day of written entrance exam as well as interview.
10. Those found eligible for direct interview will receive a hall ticket for the direct interview as a pdf file by email. Please print this and bring it with you along with a government issued photo ID (e.g. Aadhar card, Pan card, Drivers license, Voter ID, Passport) on the day of the direct interview.
11. At the time of interview, you will have to present your original MSc/ MTech/ MVSc/ MPharm certificates, mark sheets, fellowship proof, and other relevant documents for verification.
Address queries, if any, to : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database