Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s motto is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL.
Post : Global Project Management
Qualification : B.Pharm/M. Pharm/M.Sc (Clinical Research)
Experience : 0-3 Years (Freshers can also apply)
Brief JD :
• Coordination with Sponsors and internal stake holders.
• Responsible for identifying interdependencies for all projects and facilitate communication among functional areas where required.
• Understands time-sensitive nature of critical path project activities and notifies the relevant teams, and/or management of related issues.
• Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes.
• Demonstrates the ability to make complex interpretation and application decisions within role capacity by utilizing protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or other tools deemed appropriate.
Walk in Interview
Date : 30th June 2022 (Thursday)
Time : 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location : TP 86, FP 28/1, Off S. P. Ring Road, Opp. Apple Woods, Nr. Lakshya International School, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad - 382210
See All Other Jobs in our Database