Applications are invited from the contractual employees of National Health Mission (NHM), already engaged and continuing in the following posts under OSH & FW Society in other districts of Odisha and are desiring to be posted.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 05
Programme : Rastriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Interested in-house candidates of NHM only are requested to attend the Walk-in-Interview with the prescribed format along with the NOC and experience certificate issued by the concerned COM & PHO and all certificates in support of age, qualification, experience & others etc. They should bring all original documents / certificates for verification.
Selection shall be made on the highest length of incumbency in the same post under the OSH&FW Society. The application format, general information and instruction & other details can be obtained from the district website khordha.nic.in and the candidate should attend the Walk-ln-lnterview at the DTU, Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Khordha on the dates mentioned against each post. The candidates are requested to register their names from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon, failing which their candidature shall not be considered. Vacancies shown above are provisional and may change during the time of posting. Incomplete application in any form is liable for rejection. The undersigned reserves the right to accept / reject anyI all application and modify I cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof. Status of the selection process will be web hoisted in the District website and no personal query will be entertained. No TA/ DA shall be admissible for attending the said Walk-ln-lnterview.
General Information and Instruction
1. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
2. Application without “No-Objection Certificate”& “Experience Certificate” from the concerned authority will not be accepted. NOC and EC must be specific for the post against the Advertisement applied for.
3. Selection shall be made on the highest length of incumbency in the same post as on 01.06.2022 under OSH&FW Society..
4. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/ documents, his I her case shall not be considered for the same post and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information/ documents, his I her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith.
5. No personal correspondence I queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail I official website/Notice Board.
6. The selection will be made as per the guideline issued by Mission Directorate, NHM Odisha from time to time.
7. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the application/positions at any stage of selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
The following self attested documents are to be enclosed along with the application form duly filled in.
• Two copies of passport size colour self attested photographs. One copy of self attested photograph will however to be affixed at the specific position in the application form.
• Self attested photocopy of Identity Proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving Licence / Aadhaar card I Passport).
• All Certificates in support of Age, Qualification, NoC, Experience & others etc.
• Self attested No Objection Certificate and Experience Certificate from the present employer.
• Self attested copy of Registration certificate/ License (If applicable).
Date of Walk-ln-lnterview : 29.06.2022 at 10.00 AM at DTU, Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Khordha
See All Other Jobs in our Database