The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage.
Recruitment of Research Staff for RESEARCH PROJECT: “A systematic and living evidence and guideline recommendation map on COVID-19” (RecMap Project)
Post : Knowledge Translation Specialist
Qualifications and Experience : B.Sc (any Life Science branch) OR M.Sc (any Life Science branch) OR MBBS/ BDS/ MPH OR MD/MS/PhD (any Life Science branch) WITH Knowledge/Experience/Skills in: Evidence-based Medicine, Systematic Reviews, Meta-analysis, Scientific Literature Searching, Critical Appraisal of Scientific Literature OR Healthcare guideline development
Age limit : 45 years*
Salary** : B.Sc: 20,000/- M.Sc: 30,000/- MBBS/ BDS/ MPH : 40,000/- MD/ MS/ PhD : 50,000/-
* Relaxation of five years for SC,ST,OBC
**This refers to the maximum consolidated salary per month. There is scope for working part-time in this project, in which case salary will be proportionate to the duration of work done. For example, part-time work for 50% of the working hours will receive 50% of the maximum consolidated salary mentioned. Part-time work for 25% of the working hours will receive 25% of the maximum consolidated salary mentioned.
Nature of work : After online training conducted by a prestigious North American university, selected Knowledge Translation Specialists will be involved with Literature search through electronic databases, Retrieval of guidelines and Recommendation, Critical appraisal, Data extraction, Translation of Recommendations from English to Indian languages, Assessment of implementability, etc.
Working hours : Monday to Friday from 0900 to 1700; Saturday : 0900 to 1400.
Who should apply : Those seeking to advance their career in the healthcare field, by pursuing higher studies in international universities/institutions, and/or planning to pursue a career in the healthcare sector in India at the management level.
• Submit brief CV (as a single pdf file less than 5MB, labelled with your name) by email to: PROJECTSIGNET@GMAIL.COM with Email subject “Recruitment for RecMap Project” latest by 04 July 2021.
• CV statement should also include a description of Knowledge/Experience/Skills in one or more of the following: (i) Evidence-based Medicine, (ii) Systematic Reviews, (iii) Meta-analysis, (iv) Scientific Literature Searching, (v) Critical Appraisal of Scientific Literature, and (vi) Healthcare guideline development.
• Kindly include scanned copies of certificates of Date of birth, Class X, Class XII, Degree, Proof of address, and any other document in support of your application. These documents should be included in the CV pdf file, and NOT as separate files.
• Candidates found to be potentially suitable will be invited to appear in-person for Written Test on Thursday 8th July 2021 at 0900 hours in the Auditorium of Advanced Pediatrics Centre, PGIMER. Short-listed candidates will be required to appear for interview on the same day at 1130 hours. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for the Written Test or Interview.
• Those invited for the interview should come with original and one attested photocopy of all documents viz Govt. issued Photo Identity (such as Aadhaar card, Passport, etc), Class X certificate, Class XII certificate, proof of qualifications, experience certificate, proof of SC/ST/OBC status, etc. Candidates who fail to bring these documents will be disqualified.
• Selected candidates will be expected to join as early as possible.
For additional details/queries: Please email PROJECTSIGNET@GMAIL.COM with Email subject “Recruitment for RecMap Project”
See All Other Jobs in our Database