Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in Quality Control at Mankind Pharma
Mankind Pharma, the 7th largest Pharmaceutical Company of India, was incepted in 1995 with a meagre capital of 50 lakhs and 20 employees. Today, we are amongst the top 5 fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies of India with an employee base of more than 10000 and heading towards a turnover of INR 3000 crores.
Post : AM / DM - Quality Control
• Handing of Stability section independently.
• Planning and Organizing Testing of GLP/Stability Samples
• Preparation of Calibration Planner, PM Planner and Training Matrix of the QC
• To prepare /Approve Masters in LIMS.
• Preparation and Review of Stability Protocols
• Handling of Deviation,CAPA,CCP,TCP, Investigation of 00S. External and internal Audit compliance.
• Handling of QMS activity, Audit compliance
• Supervision of QC LAB
Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Chemistry MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Experience : 8-13 years
Location : Paonta Sahib
Note : Candidates must have exposure of Pharma manufacturing (USFDA, MHRA, EU approved organization.
Interested candidates share their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioned "AM-DM-QC-2020" in subject while sending resume.
See All Other Jobs in our Database