Career opportunity for Pharmacists (06 posts) in Zilla Parishad | Government Jobs
The following contract posts are to be filled at district and taluka level under National Health Mission Amravati.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 06 (SC-1, ST-2, NT-C-1, SBC-1, SEBC-1)
Qualification : BPharm / DPharm
Salary : Rs. 17,000/-
Age : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category
Job Location : DH Amravati-2, SDH Achalpur-1, SDH Dharni-1, RH Chandur Bazar-1, RH Nandgaon Kh-1
Terms and Conditions :
1) The above posts are in full contract form and their duration limit is till 06/12/2020. This term is likely to be extended but does not constitute a permanent right to the post. Also, government service rules are not applicable for this post.
2) These posts are not regular posts of the State Government but are purely contract posts. This position will not be a right of permanence. Also, the applicant will not have the right to be accommodated in government regular service but to have service protection or claim by the government.
3) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
4) Salary for all the above posts is a combined honorarium.
5) The number of vacancies, place and honorarium may change.
6) Preference will be given to those with experience and higher educational qualifications.
7) On the day of advertisement, the maximum age limit for the post will be 43 years for the open category and 38 years for the backward class.
8) As the selection process for the above post is being done on merit basis, the application should be submitted online along with the true copy of the original academic document in the application form along with the prescribed period on the date mentioned in the advertisement. Applications received thereafter will not be accepted.
9) After registration for the relevant post, the list of eligible, ineligible list will be published on the notice board in the office on the published date. The objection will be taken from 10 am to 5 am on the date. Objections received thereafter will not be considered.
10) The applicant cannot be asked to change the place as per convenience.
11) If a candidate wants to submit an application for more than one post, he has to apply separately for each post. According to the name and social reservation of the post being applied for, the category mentioned for the post should be clearly mentioned in the application and the application should be submitted in the attached form.
12) Candidates will be disqualified if they attach incomplete documents with the application.
13) Asha volunteers who have completed ANM / GNM course will not have age condition in ANM / GNM recruitment and will be given priority in recruitment.
14) All the powers to suspend / cancel the recruitment process / make changes in the recruitment process are reserved at the level of the Chief Executive Officer. No claim can be made in this regard.
15) Travel allowance or any other allowance will not be payable to the candidates present for subject knowledge.
16) Considering the number of candidates who have applied for the post published in the advertisement, 1: 5 cut-off for subject knowledge will be imposed as follows.
a) 70% of final year marks
b) 10 marks for post graduate degree and 05 marks for post graduate degree will be given extra.
C) If you are a local resident of Melghat area. An additional 25 marks will be given if there is competent government evidence. But the combined sum of A, B and C will not be more than 70%.
D) If the candidate has experience in Government, Semi-Government and National Health Mission, maximum 20 marks will be given for each year as 4 marks.
E) For subject knowledge, Skill Assessment Protocol and 10 marks in total 100 marks will be given. E.g. Preparation of Marathi and English Typing, Excel Chart for Tally Entry Test for Accountant as well as Statistical Investigator and Program Assistant / DEO
17) Hon. In case of change in reservation as per the Assistant Commissioner's point list, the candidates will be reduced without any prior notice.
18) Candidates will be selected only on merit.
Required Documents: - It will be mandatory to attest the original photocopy of the following documents along with the application.
1) Degree / Diploma Certificate
2) Marks (All)
3) Certificate of Educational Qualification,
4) Similar Council Registration Certificate for Technical Post
5) Computer Qualification Certificate
6) Caste Certificate
7) School Leaving Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate
8) Certified Experience Certificate
9) Passport size photo
Last Date : 12th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database