Job Openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Incubation Manager, Scientific Officer at NIPER | Salary Rs 1 Lakh pm
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Incubation Manager - I
No of Post : 01
Duration : 3 years
Emoluments* per month : Consolidated salary - Rs 1 Lakh
Project Title: North-Eastern Societal aspect for Translational (NEST) Phytopharmaceutical/Herbal Research Incubation incubation centre
Funding Agency : BIRAC, DBT, GoI
PI/Co PI : PI – Dr. USN Murty
Age Limit # (Yrs.) : 50 years
Minimum Educational qualifications / skills/experience etc. required for eligibility : Essential:
PhD in Life Sciences/Natural products or Allied Areas from a reputed institute with minimum of 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship development, business development/ alliance integration/ strategy planning in a services organization or first class in Post-graduation in any life sciences/pharmaceutical sciences/chemical sciences with minimum of 8 years’ experience in entrepreneurship development, business development/ alliance integration/ strategy planning in a services organization
• Experience in partnering with other organizations, NGOs, governmental agencies on collaborative projects at a leadership level with a demonstrated capacity to define objectives and deliverables that enable effective monitoring and evaluation ofresults.
• Proven success working effectively across traditional disciplinary boundaries in a highly collaborative manner.
• Understanding and experience in activities related to supporting the Startup and Entrepreneurial ecosystem.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior leadership and senior policy makers.
• Experience and evidence of implementing program on innovation right from theconception, design, review and management of strategies, initiatives and programs.
• Position requires the ability to critically identify and evaluate potential partners, the ability and capacity, to decide on and between strategic approaches and tactics by which to achieve desired goals and impact.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a broad and diverseaudience.
i. Partnership Development
• Frame and implement strategies for entering into partnerships with organizations and institutions, nationally and internationally.
• Lead assessment of potential partner prior to entering into partnership
• Responsible for gathering relevant information for any grant reporting and preparing and submitting grant reports where required.
• Execute strategy for outreach, scouting, attracting and onboarding deserving innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
ii. Resource Mobilization
* Engaging with local entrepreneurs, SMEs & industries to promote the Center’s objectives in offering business support & extended R&D facilities to local businesses
* Leading the development and setting up of all innovation and entrepreneurship related activities and programs at the Center.
* Leading the design, development, manufacturing and market penetration of new and relevant products and services.
iii. Entrepreneurship Development
• Develop a strategy for entrepreneurship development
• Implement the defined activities under Start up India and Make in India Action Plan.
• Lead program for funding, supporting and nurturing entrepreneurs.
• Leading the commercialization and optimal use of equipment and technology assets available at NEST.
• Organize workshop, trainings, seminars, etc. for capacity building and mentorship.
iv. Team Leadership
• Leads and motivates staff, and builds and manages effective teams
• Systematically works to form trusted relationships based on mutual respect
• Help grow the pipeline of opportunities.
• Ensure all lease and other documentation is issued appropriately, tracked, and regulations are adhered to.
• Develop and implement a rolling calendar of initiatives and events to promote NEST and its unique ecosystem both internally and externally.
• Provide information for management reporting and prepare reports as necessary.
V. To manage incubation center’s day-to-day operations and administrative functions.
* Mentors and inspires the team for optimum performance
* Approaches change with flexibility
* Creates environment that encourages improvement and innovation resistance
For More Info Go Next Page...