Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Warehouse Executive - Novartis Country Quality
• Ensure implementation, maintenance and upgrading of the local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures in order to drive compliance of all cGXP and Pharmacovigilance related processes and tasks with local/International regulatory requirements and the Novartis Quality Manual.
• Actively involved in ensuring quality governance and quality planning in the Country organization through the establishment and implementation of the annual Quality Plan, appropriate Key Quality Indicators, and Quality Risk Assessments.
• Ensure that a local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all GxP related activities and that compliance with cGMP is maintained through training and internal audits.
• Ensure that all drug products are released in accordance with the registered specifications and are released to the market in accordance with local regulations and ensure that a respective Change Control procedure is in place. (Batch Release).
• Ensure that all aspects of the handling and distribution of pharmaceutical products at Novartis India Limited through Central Warehouse & C & F’s comply with the requirements of the Novartis Pharma Quality Manual and Policies and meet all relevant cGMP, regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Visit, supervise and co-ordinate CPO Vendors(C&Fs, Stickering site etc) activities and ensure that vendor perform the respective activities are in compliance with Novartis Standards. Local Quality System continuously updated, as required
• No stock-out due to inefficient release procedure
• Timely close-out of complaints and investigations
• No regulatory problem / action due to inefficient local Change Control procedure
• QA audits of material suppliers , recommending upgradations and developing them as alternate vendors
• Audit of CPO Vendors and maintain them continuously in cGxP state.
B.Sc., B.Pharm Post graduate Diploma added advantage English & Hindi fluent in speaking / writing 2-3 years in QA / QC
Experience : 2-3 year
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 25th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database