Job Openings for Pharmacy professionals (9 posts) to work in ICMR as Consultant | Salary upto Rs 1 lakh per month
Consultant (Project Manager) - Two posts
Essential Qualifications :
MBBS/BAMS or equivalent with 4 year of demonstrated core clinical experience of managing/monitoring of regulatory clinical trials specially Vaccine/drug trial/clinical research from reputed Institutions.
1st class Masters M.Pharma or M.Sc in Life sciences with4 years of core experience in managing/monitoring of regulatory clinical trials specially Vaccine/drug trial from reputed Institutions
2nd class Masters in M.Pharma/M.Sc in life sciences with Ph.D and 3 years of post Ph.D demonstrated core experience in managing/monitoring of regulatory clinical trials specially Vaccine/drug trial from reputed Institutions
• Experience in conducting/managing and monitoringregulatory clinical research/ trials and carry out all the activities related to regulatory trials
• Experience in checking all source documents and cross check data entry in CRFs.
• Experience in managing and maintaining databases for quality systems.
• Able to prepare SOPs, logs etc. for trial conduct.
• Thorough knowledge of New clinical trial guidelines, Schedule Y, GCP, GCLP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct.
• Good communication skills
Age Limited as on date : up to 70 years
Nature of duties
• Able to execute the project monitoring plan for a regulatory preventive vaccine clinical trial.
• Prepare for Site initiation and Monitor vaccine trial, check all the source documents and entry of data in CRFs and ensuring timely completion of data entry and compliance with study protocol and completion of recruitment target.
• Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of aclinical trial are conductcd properly.
• Should be able to provide Training on study procedures, safety reporting, GCP, regulations & GDP and Dry run of activities
• Troubleshoot processes for smooth conduct of multicentric regulatory vaccine trials
• Prepare study progress reports and quality trending reports.
• Report the status of the quality levels of the staff, systems and activities and should be able to provide training in project conduct related activities of the vaccine trial.
• Keep upto date with all quality and compliance processes and issues.
• Any other job assigned by the PI or Programme officer
• The job may require frequent All India travel to sites for project management and monitoring, quality assurance and quality management and should be able to travel at least 15 days a month for study monitoring
Consolidated Emoluments : Maximum Rs. 70,000/- per month depending upon experience and knowledge.
Tenure : Initial for one year and may continue upto three Years
Syllabus for written examination : Degree level related to project work, if written test Conducted
Place of work : ICMR/DHR, New Delhi
Interview will be conducted of the eligible candidates. However, if more number of candidates found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day before final round of interview.
The candidates should bring 5 copies of Bio data along with all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, with two set of photocopies of the supportive documents duly attested (can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/ interview.
The appointment is purely on contractual basis. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project stall on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute.
The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any rcason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, Qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-written lest interview. However the selection Committee reserves the right to reduce the experience in case of deserving candidates.
Note: No electronic device including Calculator and Mobile phones are allowed in the examination Hall.
Interested candidates for the various positions mentioned below are invited to appear tor the Walk-in-interview/Written Test along with 5 copies of their updated Bio data/ CV and supporting documents/ certificates on 24th June 2019 between 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M at Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029. Late comers will not be entertained beyond 11:00 AM under any circumstances.
See All Other Jobs in our Database