Job for Consultant in Health Sciences and Pharmacy at NIHFW - Government Job | Remuneration Upto Rs.1,20,000 per month
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), was established on 9th March, 1977 by the merger of two national level institutions, viz. the National Institute of Health Administration and Education (NIHAE) and the National Institute of Family Planning (NIFP). The NIHFW, an autonomous organization, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, acts as an ‘apex technical institute’ as well as a ‘think tank’ for the promotion of health and family welfare programmes in the country.
The duration of the appointment will be initially for one year. The contract may be renewed based on requirement and performance during the period.
Post : Consultant – Allied Health Sciences and Pharmacy
Remuneration range in Rs : Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- p.m
Qualification & Experience
• MPH/MBA/PGDM (Health Management) or equivalent degree from a recognized and reputed institute preferably with professional and clinical qualification (preferably in allied and healthcare streams or Pharmacy)
• Two to five years’ post-qualification experience in the field of public health at national level
• Work experience in the relevant field will be given due weight age.
• Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Robust understanding of health system along with strong research, analytical, writing and communication skills to accomplish tasks mentioned in the roles and responsibilities.
• Willingness to travel to States to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
The consultant will work toward strengthening the HRH initiatives for the AHS and Pharmacy cadre at programmatic and policy level, under the overall supervision of the Technical Advisor and in close coordination with the Director (HRH) as appropriate. The Consultant will work on the following thematic areas
• Review literature, policy and undertake studies on
a. AHS and Pharmacy workforce requirement (national and global), trend analysis, task shifting and sharing mechanisms, integrated team approach, generate evidence and draft policy papers;
b. Education in the States and generate policy notes on capacity, capability and skill mix;
c. Regulation and policy in relation to the profession and professional practice and draft policy notes for strengthening policy at different levels;
• Develop strategic notes to provide advice to the leadership;
• Collate, maintain and analyse medical and dental workforce data (on annual basis) with regard to–
a. Number of sanctioned/in-position in public health facilities
b. Number of registered workforce – from statutory Councils/ associations as applicable c. Number of educational Institutions, courses along with their admission capacity on annual basis.
d. Number of Teaching Faculty in the Institutions along with their specialization from all the States as applicable and available
For More Info Go Next Page...