Wipro Limited looking for Lead in Test Deployment
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Post : Lead - Test Deployment
• Application Testing-L3 (Mandatory)
• Pharma Domain-L3
• HP Application Life Cycle Management - HP Quality Center-L3
• Clinical Trials Management System (Impact)
• Electronic Data Capture and Management Solution (Rave EDC)
• Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Regulatory Information Management Systems
• Any Enterprise Integration Platform Dell Boomi, Informatica, API gateway, SFTP Go anywhere.
• Overall 12+ years of experience in IT with good program management and leadership skills
• 2+ years of experience in Pharma GxP regulated
• Managing and leading teams in end-to-end testing process. Activities include Test Team management, Test Plan preparations, Test Metrics formulation, Generation of Reports, Regression Test Effort Estimations and assignment of work-items, Client interactions, and coordination between the various stakeholders at Client location
• Good understanding & implementation knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GAMP 5 guidelines and other GxP regulations
• Quality Assurance & Validation testing experience in COTS applications, Web Testing, API Testing, Integration testing, Functional & Regression Testing
• Strong knowledge on SDLC, Agile, V- Model validation methodologies
• Experience in reviewing Validation Plan, User Requirements Specification (URS), Functional Specifications (FS), Configuration / Design Specification (CS/DS), Traceability Requirements Matrix (TRM) Functional Risk Assessment (FRA), Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and related Work Instructions (WI), Test Plan, Deviation Reports.
• Understanding of complex Enterprise architectures and laying down Test Strategies.
• Do the detailed planning, work with architecture & operations, Identify the scope of end to end testing, look at deployments for next 12 months
• Must have good understanding of STRIDE domain
• Experienced in HP ALM & JIRA (Issue tracking)
• Pharma integration experience in one or more in the following systems:
* Impact from Parexel / any other enterprise CTMS
* Rave from Medidata / any other enterprise CDMS
* SubWay from Open Text / any other enterprise GxP document management systems
* Horizon from PlanView / any other enterprise Project planning tool.
* Statistical Analysis and Reporting in Clinical Trials
* Aris Global RIM / any other Regulatory Information Management Systems
* Any Enterprise Integration Platform Dell Boomi, Informatica, API gateway, SFTP Go anywhere.
* Data migration from legacy systems and associated CSV testing.
Pharma Domain, HP Application Life Cycle Management - HP Quality Center
Experience : 5-8 years
Job Code : 606681
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Test Deployment
End Date : 10th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database