Work in PRA International for the post of Start-Up Lead
A leading global CRO, PRA is transforming clinical trials through our people, innovation and transparency. We serve clients across all phases of pharmaceutical and biotech drug development by combining therapeutic and operational expertise with local knowledge
PRA’s commitment to excellent in research begins with our people. Our workforce has grown by over 25% since 2010 and now comprises over 4,700 employees spanning more than 13 time zones and speaking more than 15 languages.
It is our philosophy that the way in which we grow our business is to focus on our employees and as such, we recognize that successful careers are found within organisations that provide the support that employees need at work, as well as the benefits they require outside the office.
Post: Start-Up Lead
- Using the start-up methodology to drive early and predictable site activations through oversight of all SSU activities, driving delivery and compliance across the assigned region
- Coordinate study start up activities, coaching and mentoring as appropriate
- Working collaboratively with functional colleagues and sponsors to ensure successful completion of study start up
- Eliminating all potential causes of delay
- Overseeing compliance and reporting progress
- To be considered for the Start Up Lead (SUL) position, you will have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in clinical science or health related field or be a licensed health care professional. Experience managing Start Up activities and managing and meeting targets on deliverables during the start-up process is essential.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug research. You must also be a competent user of computerized information systems including MS Office and CTMS.
- Fluency in English and local language is required.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
End Date: 15th July, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database