INC research is a therapeutically focused contract research organization with a high performance reputation for conducting global clinical development programs of the highest integrity. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies look to INC Research for a complete range of customized Phase I - Phase IV programs in therapeutic areas of specialty, and in innovative pediatric and women’s health trials. Our Trusted Process® methodology and therapeutic foresight leads our customers to more confident, better-informed drug and device development decisions.
Post : Sr Clinical Programmer (RAVE or Inform experience)
• Utilizes primary development tools including Oracle RDC, Oracle Inform, Medidata Rave, OmniComm TrialMaster, SAS, NCG CRF WorkManager, and other supporting tools to design, write, validate, and maintain software to meet specifications in a timely and productive manner following standard development procedures.
• Generates and maintains all required documentation, including the development of specifications, coding, and validation efforts in support of annotated Case Report Forms (CRFs), database creation, coding setup, edit check procedures, import setup and processing, export setup and processing, listings, and profile reporting.
• Serves on project teams to coordinate and lead development activities for clinical programming projects. Attends meetings, participates in discussions, uses an analytical approach to problem solving, focuses on deliverables, and provides constructive criticism. Keeps those responsible for project management informed of any issues that might impact project target dates, scope, or budget and escalates potential problems effectively and in a timely manner. Balances multiple task assignments and communicates needs to supervisor to obtain needed resources.
• Provides technology support to the clinical programming staff, Project Analysts, Data Managers, etc., who design, write, validate, and maintain software to meet specifications in a timely and productive manner following standard development procedures. This includes support of the development of specifications, coding, and validation efforts in support of annotated CRFs, database creation, coding setup, edit-check procedures, import setup and processing, export setup and processing, listings, and profile reporting.
• Provides application administration and technical support as the subject matter expert on core business packages including but not limited to: Oracle Inform, MDSOL Rave, Oracle RDC, NGC CRF W/M, SAS, and supplemental packages such as migration mentor/review, reporting tools, custom functions.
• Ensures high quality deliverables by providing senior review of study level/program level/multi study core deliveries for accuracy. Attends sponsor audits and assists with in-progress audits.
• Monitors scope of work to actual work, alerting management of potential change orders; manages and executes the change order to completion. Provides input and supporting details for change orders.
• Monitors applications for workflow alerts, system errors, and performance issues. Provides second tier help desk support, as needed.
• Performs system integration activities, application updates, and user acceptance testing
• Bachelor Degree in Science or health care field.
• Experience in clinical data management in a CRO setting with SAS programming proficiency.
• Strong organizational, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a willingness to work within a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: clinical data management in a CRO
Job ID: 17001463
See All B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts Delhi Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PharmaTutor Magazine- Latest Issues