Job Project Coordinator in Regional Institute for HIV Sentinel Surveillance at PGIMER
Applications are invited for the below mentioned posts under HIV Sentinel Surveillance 2017 (funded by National AIDS Control Organization) on a contractual basis.
Regional Institute for HIV Sentinel Surveillance; School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Post : Project Coordinator
1. MD Community Medicine Or
2. PhD Life Sciences/Statistics Or
3. MBBS + 3yrs Research experience in the field of HIV Or
4. M. Sc life Sciences or Statistics with 3 yrs Research experience in the field of HIV Or
5. MPH + 2 yrs Research experience
• Should have good understanding of HIV/AIDS program and other related health issues.-
• Should possess good communication skills as job involves coordination with SACS/SST members/NACO/NIHFW for implementation the HIV Sentinel Surveillance in the allotted states. Other tasks include
• Managing the proj ect.
• Planning and conducting operations research,
• Data analysis, interpretation and report writing besides
• Any other task assigned by the faculty in charge.
• Publication of at least 3 research papers: Desirable
How to apply:
Interested candidates with requisite qualifications and experience may submit their application’s to the undersigned along with curriculum vitae and supporting documents at Room No. 113 (Mr. Satpreet Singh Saini), School of Public Health, PGIMER-Chandigarh by 05/07/2017, till 2:00 PM.
The Interview will be held on 07/07/2017 in Committee Room, School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
See All Other Jobs in our Database