Career as Institutional Sales Manager at Roche
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
Post: Institutional Sales Manager
- You will provide inputs to create the institutional business plan for the respective zone/region, create product-wise plan for the zone and send it for approval, you will also execute sales plan, provide regular updates on sales progress and inform line manager in case of any deviations from the plan
- You will oversee the tender submission process, review documents prepared for the tender submission, maintain records of the tender as required, submit tender within the prescribed timelines and track the time taken for tender submission and status / result of the tender
- You will follow SOPs defined for institutional sales operation, recommend amendments to SOPs, report issues faced on a regular basis, track compliance to SOPs by various service providers / distributors and recommend appropriate measure to ensure compliance and facilitate the training on an annual basis for distributors and service providers
- You will respond to queries from institutions and internal stakeholders, escalate complex queries and interact with Key Opinion Leader's to build relationships and understand requirements, conduct periodic feedback from various Zonal Managers and Regional Managers
- You will also be responsible for account mapping and profiling for key institutes in government, quasi government and private (corporate) hospitals
- You are a Post Graduate or Graduate in Science/ Pharmacy with 5 - 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales
- You have knowledge of government / quassi government tender process and documentation
- You have knowledge of budgeting tools
- You have knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and Roche products
Job ID: 3085975264
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location: Maharashtra, Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
End Date: 20th July, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.