Vacancy for Medical Information Manager in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Medical Information Manager
1. Write Global Documents (e.g., GGDs) based on available evidence (e.g., Core Data Sheet, medical literature, data on file) ensuring comprehensive, high quality, scientifically correct and consistent medical information. Closely interact with the GMA Brand team and ensure review, approval and availability of documents in the global Novartis medical information database
2. For the assigned brand(s), accountable for managing all compound-related queries including development, editing, and approval of responses to medical enquiries , by obtaining information from internal sources (e.g., safety, regulatory, development, research) and published materials. Adhere to requirements of the Risk Management Plan (RMP) and support the adverse events (AE) and product complaints (PC) handling process.
3.Manage Novartis medical information system and database, including literature library. Manage timely update for all assigned products in collaboration with medical affairs and development teams. Accountable for medical information global database accuracy and completeness. Train users and oversee user access within the assigned therapy area.
4. Develop, disseminate, and manage internal Med Info related news flow of key product and disease information on an on-going basis
5.Support medical information and communication responsibilities, e.g. escalated enquiry management, to meet Regional, CPO, and Franchise needs while fostering optimal use of Novartis products.
6. Maintain processes to optimize communication and exchange across the Franchises, Regions, CPOs, and medical affairs.
7. Support in collection and reporting of relevant metrics/KPIs and act upon KPIs to enhance performance.
8. Produce reports and drive medical information best practices for Novartis CPO medical organizations and the global team. Provide information related to C4 insights for medical affairs team and other departments
9. Compile and select published evidence for products to support answers to Health Authorities, such as license renewals (e.g., for Clinical Expert Statements) or Periodic Safety Update Reports in cooperation with the responsible departments
10. Contribute to talent and career development of colleagues through active participation in on-boarding, training and mentoring activities
Minimum: Bachelor degree in a healthcare related field with medical information or communication skills. Will consider other scientific degree plus strong medical information and communication skills
Desirable: MD, PharmD, or healthcare-related PhD with medical information or communication skills
Functional Area : Research & Development
Qualification: Life sciences degree
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 27th June, 2016
Job ID: 189477BR
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.