Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join the following contractual positions under the NERBPMC program being implemented at New Delhi, India.
Post : Senior Project Associate : 02 (Two)
Essential Qualifications : Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSs or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent. Four years of working experience in research & development in Industrial / Academic Institutions or Science & Technology organizations and scientific activities/ services. OR Ph.D. in Science / Engineering / Technology / Pharma / MD/ MS from a recognized University or equivalent
Age : The candidate should be below 40 years as on 21.07.2023.
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates based on experience.
Desirable : 1. Should possess adequate administrative and managerial skills.
2. Should be self-motivated and able to work with a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
3. Strong English writing, computational and presentation skills.
4. Adequate IT skills and aptitude for financial management.
Job Profile : 1. Management of Human Resource Development, Societal-upliftment, Enterprise Development, and major Infrastructure Development programs in NER.
2. Providing accurate and effective grants administrative support to the projects being implemented in NER.
3. Any other task assigned from time to time.
Work Location : New Delhi
Emoluments : Rs. 42,000/- + HRA per month
he other conditions of contractual positions are as follows :
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. The selected candidate will not have any right to claim explicit or implicit for any post in the Institute of Life Sciences.
3. The decision of the institute Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. The above posts are contractual, initially for one year only with a scope of extension based on the yearly appraisal.
5. The selected candidate will be posted at the NERBPMC Office, New Delhi.
The selection process will be carried out following screening of applications and interviews by a duly constituted committee of the Institute.
How to Apply
Interested/eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the link provided at institute website.
N.B.: The list of shortlisted candidates' names and the date of interview will be published on the ILS website.
1. Last date for receiving application: 21.07.2023
2. Date of display of shortlisted candidates: 28.07.2023
3. The interview date will be notified on the website.
Note : All communication will be through e-mail only. No separate call letter will be issued by the institute to the candidates by ordinary post.
See All Other Jobs in our Database