GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Assistant Manager - Warehouse
• Support Raw & Packing materials work streams by managing ‘Receipts’ of RM & PM in compliant & efficient manner
• Issue Raw materials / Packing materials to manufacturing department in time, as per their intended time and quantity based on Store Requisitions.
• Lead and manage Nonhazardous waste storage area, crushing, shredding activities at Disposal Yard, and timely lifting of scrap
• Assist in carrying out timely destruction / disposal of ‘Rejected’ ‘Written-off’ raw materials
• Assist for the environmental monitoring systems and reviews
• Warehouse space management and proactively identifying needs based on MRP
• Ensure proper status labelling, stacking & material movement controls
• Raise early warning signals for item stock-outs &/or excess inventory situations and escalate appropriately
• Managing FEFO
• Investigate any deviations and take action to prevent recurrence
• Support ‘Warehouse Head’ for daily governance and ensure audit readiness
• Embed GPS standards in Warehouse ways of working
• Compliance with Warehouse applicable QMS, EHSS & GES Standards
• D I Champion for department
• Change Control and Deviation Champion for department
• Ensure timely closure of all SI, L2 CAPAs /action items, Change Controls, Deviations related to ‘PM’ work stream and to EHSS.
• GMP, Internal and External Audit Compliance of Warehouse
• Adhere to regulatory, cGMP/QMS, EHS standards and ensure proper documentation and records
• Ensure discipline, adequate and safe working condition and use of PPEs in the department.
• Ensure that all risks for department are identified, assessed and mitigated in accordance with risk management principles.
• Carry out Self Inspection audits as per schedule & regular ‘Gemba with Purpose’ and close out action points / CAPAs arising.
• Should have comprehensive knowledge of warehouse related activities like material shelf life management, Data management, and material handling equipment, storage systems and rejection handling processes.
• Good understanding of MSDS/HAS, Material characteristics/properties and associated hazard, compatibility
• Sound understanding of Warehouse environment management systems and typical equipment and systems
• Strong leadership skills to lead and manage teams
Experience : 2+ years
Qualifications : B.Sc. / B. Pharm
Location : Nashik
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Warehouse
Req ID : 299457
End Date : 30th August, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database