The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), SAS Nagar is an autonomous Institute of National importance set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers by an Act of Parliament, to impart higher education and undertake advanced research in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Technology and Management.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a post of Senior Research Fellow under a project entitled “Implication of epigenetic modulators and adiponectin mimetics in the reprogramming of circadian genes responsible for the pathogenesis of Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) : A novel therapeutic approach in the treatment of (PCOS)” sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), GoI, New Delhi [GP-453] under Dr. Kulbhushan Tikoo, Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology. The position is purely temporary, initially for 1 Year, extendable up to Two years based on the performance of the candidate and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Essential qualifications : M.S.(Pharm.) / M.Pharm. Pharmacology and Toxicology / Regulatory Toxicology or M.Sc. (Pharmacology) with at least two years of research / industrial experience.
Desired experience : Candidate having experience in molecular techniques like RT-PCR, Westertern Blotting, In-vitro and Metabolic diseases will be preferred.
Age Limit : 32 years.
Fellowship : 35,000/- p.m. +HRA, as applicable
• The virtual interviews will be held on 23rd July, 2021 (Friday) between 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM..
• Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website
• The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form (in .pdf format) at firstname.lastname@example.org. All these documents need to bemailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July, 2021 (Thursday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/ degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
Application fee for General and OBC category : Rs.100/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD : NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name : Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India, SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64 SAS Nagar-160062
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code : SBIN0004421
• Candidates are required to attach the valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
• The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
• Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
• Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
• In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
• The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
• The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
• CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
See All Other Jobs in our Database