Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Associate Vaccine
Area Business Planning
• Plan for monthly and quarterly business.
• Plan for Trade activation business and over all sales
• Plan demand generation and fulfillment
• Monitor actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
• Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors brands
• To create and update customer list having specified number of doctors / chemist (Trade) as per the therapy / product requirement and maintain the same in physical / electronic format.
• Identifying potential town and appointing distributor and customers (trade) in line with business philosophy
Business generation & development
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Sales target by promoting companies product ethically to customers as per the business plan
• Having science base discussion with Doctor and chemist for promotion of product in clinic and at chemist place
• Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers need
• To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
• To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
• Facilitate the process of successful new product / products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic / trade promotion and feed back to the company
• Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
100% coverage of Doctors. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division / therapy. Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy / division.
• Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers outlet as a part of brand promotion strategy
• Make maximum productive call every day
• Recommend appointment of a party as a distributor after evaluating its commercial standing, credit worthiness and personal assets.
• Ensure that stock and sales statements have been sent by the distributors on due dates.
• Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by company within specified time limits.
• Ensuring the scheme on Abbott Products as per company norm are communicated to customer for business generation and updating customers knowledge on Abbott brands
• Updating the customer / Doctor list as per business strategy
• Generating primary order as per the business strategy
• Execute trade activation / retail royalty programme and then other Reward and Recognizitation for trade and consumer
• Train supervise and coach Distributor & staff to ensure implementation of business strategies and programme
• Train supervises ISR / Distributor Sales Force and Trainee Professional Sales Manager in implementation of company strategies.
• Audit and approve claims of breakages and expiry as per financial authority vested in you by the company.
Experience : 4 – 6 yrs
Education / Qualification : BSc/ B. Pharm or Any Graduate with minimum 2 years of prior experience
Age : 28 – 30 yrs
Qualification : BSc/ B. Pharm
Location : Kolkata
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Vaccine
End Date : 20th August, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database