Recruitment for Pharmacists(04posts) under District Co-Ordinator of Hospital Services
Applications are invited from the eligible & interested candidates for recruitment of Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr.ll and Lab Technicians to work on contract basis under the control of District Co-Ordinator of Hospital Services, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Kurnool.
Post : Pharmacist Gr.ll
No of posts : 04 [OC(W)-l, SC(W)-1, OC-1, BC-A(W)-1]
1) Must have passed D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy (Qualifying Examination)
2) Must be registered in A. P.Pharmacy council and upto date renewal
Consolidated Pay/ Remuneration (per month) : Rs.28000
1. Prescribed application format should be downloaded from the kurnool.ap.gov.in website only. Any other applications will not be considered and will be rejected.
2. All the required attachments (with attestation) should be enclosed at the time of submission of application only. Further request for enclosing/submitting of any missed documents will not be considered at any time.
3. Any incomplete application & application without proper attachments will be rejected.
4. All Applications should submit at the O/o the District Co-Ordinator of Hospital Services, APWP, Nandyal Kurnool District in all working days from 29-06-2020 to 22-07-2020 from 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM.
5. Applications after the due date (from 29.06.2020 to 22.07.2020 5.00 PM) will not be taken.
6. Selection of candidates is purely on merit basis and as per rule of reservations.
7. Criteria & Weightage for selection of candidate for total of 100 marks is:
b. Up to 15%
i) @2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area
ii) @ 2.0 marks per six months in Rural Area
iii) @1.0 marks per six months in urban areas
c. Upto 10 marks
@1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
8. Weightage marks will be considered, when the service certificate was signed by the concerned Medical Officer/Medical Superintendent of that CHC/AH/DH along with countersigned by the concerned DCHS, APWP/DM&HO/Concerned District Head Officer whichever is applicable.
9. Regarding upper age limit:
i) OC Candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01-06-2020.
ii) SC/ST/BC Candidate should not have completed 47 years as on 01-06-2020.
iii) Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01-06-
10. Regarding Local candidature
These posts are district cadre posts, and these posts are filled with the Local candidates belonging to the Kurnool District only.
11. Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) is to be drawn in any Nationalized bank in favour of "District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services (DCHS), Nandyal."
12. The Decision of the department/District Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as case may be, and conduct of counselling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The departmeni/DSC also reserves its right and modify regarding terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages upto selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
i) Application form
iil) SSC marks memo
iv) Intermediate marks memo
v) Marks memo of GNM/BSc./MSc/D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/ M. Pharmacy/ Lab Technician qualifying exammarks certificates as per notification. Concerned course Year wise passed marks memos (all years)
vi) Diploma/BSc/MSc Nursing certificate/ D. Pharmacy/B. Pharmacy/ M. Pharmacy certficates/Lab Technician course certificates.
vii) Certificate of Registration of NURSE & MIDWIFERY in AP Nursing council & D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy Registration certificate in AP Pharmacy council & for Lab Technician qualifying exam registration in AP Paramedical Board.
viii) Study certificates from IVth to Xth.
ix) Caste Certificate.
x) PH Certificates (SADEREM Certificate) of Hearing Handicapped., Visually Handicapped, Orthopedically Handicapped etc.)
xi) Experience certificate singed by the concerned Medical Officer/Medical Superintendent of that CHC/AH/DH along with countersigned by the concerned DCHS, APWP.
See All Other Jobs in our Database