Advertisement / Interview for recruitment of fictitious skilled staff on contract basis under Health Department, Zilla Parishad, Nandurbar dated 06 June 2019 and dated 16 February 2018 Primary Health Center / Rehabilitation Imaginary skills have been created for the newly established health institution. The posts of Pharmacist to be filled temporarily on 11 months contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 08
Holders of Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine as per Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Zilla Seva Admission Rules and Appendix 5 (2) Candidates who have no less than seven years of experience, or who have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination and have five years of experience as a Hospital Assistant in a State Government Hospital. (D.Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy , M.Pharmacy) Certificate of registration certificate must be submitted along with the application.
Salary : Rs 16,600/-
General Applicant on Application
1. Own Full Name
2. Father's or Husband's Name
3. Passport Size Color Photo
4. Proof of Age and Caste Proof
5. Date of Birth
6. Permanent Address and Mobile Number, Email Address
7. Percentage and Category of Educational Qualification
9. Other Certificates
10. Photocopy of Educational Qualification Certificates should be attested.
Terms and Conditions of Selection
1. Application should be submitted on 07/08/2020 at 5.00 pm at Health Department, ZP Nandurbar Administrative Building, Tokartalao Road, Nandurbar.
2. Rs.300 / - check (Demand Drop) should be filed in the name of District Health Officer Zilla Parishad Nandurbar for the posts No. 1 to 7 as above. Also, if the candidate does not have a demand drop, he will not be eligible for the interview. It should be noted.
3. No allowance or vehicle rental will be given to the candidate for attending the interview.
4. Contract posts will be valid for a period of 11 months from the date of appointment. The decision regarding re-appointment will be taken as per the guidelines received from time to time by the Government.
5. Imaginary skilled posts will remain on full contract basis, officers / staff in these posts will not be considered as government employees. Persistence in government service cannot be claimed in court / anywhere.
6. The educational qualification and experience of the application received in the office will be scrutinized. Applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected. Preference will be given to candidates with higher educational qualifications than those mentioned in the advertisement and to candidates who are local residents of the district.
7. In case the selected candidate agrees to the terms and conditions of the contract, It will be binding to write the agreement on a stamp paper of Rs. 100 / -.
8. The selected candidate has to work honestly during office hours. If the performance of the selected candidate is not satisfactory or the terms and conditions of the office contract are violated, the honorarium paid to him will be recovered. Also, in case of loss of office property, it will be compensated by land revenue.
9. The monthly honorarium of the selected candidates is based on the quality of work. If the work of the candidate is not satisfactory or does not follow the office discipline, his honorarium will be deducted.
10. Also, if the selected candidate is absent without permission, unsatisfactory work, and irregular behavior during the contract period, he / she will be dismissed from the post without any prior notice.
11. The President, Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Nandurbar reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the recruitment process, the right to change the number of posts, the place of appointment, the shortlisting of candidates according to merit.
12. A candidate who directly or indirectly puts pressure on the selection committee during the recruitment process or a candidate who tries to harass the office bearers will be excluded from the recruitment process at the same time.
13. The State Government has not approved any post for the year 2020-21 or any other exceptional situation arises in the future, the service of the staff in this post will be terminated immediately without giving any prior notice or any reason.
14. If the candidate wants to avail the benefit of reservation / social reservation, it will be mandatory for the candidate to submit all the documents related to reservation at the time of interview. Candidates will be considered in open category if reservation certificate is not made available.
15. The number of vacancies declared for recruitment is likely to increase or decrease.
16. The authority to change the number of vacancies as well as to change the social / parallel reservation or to cancel the process partially / completely will remain with the Hon'ble Chief Executive Officer, ZP Nandurbar. No one can argue about this.
17. Must pass MS - CIT Computer Exam.
18. It is mandatory to submit affidavit of small family.
19. Notification from Hon'ble Governor's Office for the post of Health Worker (Women) dated 9th June 2014 means "Local Scheduled Tribe Candidate" which means the Scheduled Tribe candidate himself or his parents or grandparents in the Scheduled Area of the concerned district from 26th January 1950.
See All Other Jobs in our Database